Packaging materials for safe shipment of goods
- Stretch wrap film shows versatility - wrap packages, food products, items for storage, as well as those you want to protect from moisture, dust or other dirt, etc.
- Bulk packing granules are very good packing materials for parcels. They are inexpensive and functional, they will perfectly fill the free space even in larger boxes, they will effectively protect the contents of the package from damage during storage and transportation. These packaging products are very suitable for packaging glass, electronics or other more fragile packages.
- Another group of goods in this category of packaging materials are airbags, which perfectly fill the empty space of the package and protect the contents of the package from shocks and other risks during transportation. It will be a good choice for packing parcels, as well as more fragile items. One of the very good properties of this packaging material is its moisture resistance.
- Bubble wrap is a popular packaging material used to protect package contents and fill voids. This solution will especially appeal to those who are not indifferent to ecology, because the bubble wrap is easily recycled and helps to protect the environment.
- Blown polyethylene is another packaging material that protects packaged items and is used to fill empty cavities in a box or other packaging. This film has more advantages - it absorbs sounds and heat, is resistant to water and chemicals.